Resubmission I Seminar Synopsis Presentation on 27/10/2018 II Seminar Synopsis Presentation on 03/11/2018
Monday, 22 October 2018
Wednesday, 10 October 2018
ARISTOTLE PG COLLEGE
MBA II YEAR ASSIGNMENT QUESTIONS
1. R & D Investment & Company success 2.Operations that make up r & d. 3. R& D strategies. 4. Strategic Pressures on R & D. 5. Setting R & D Budget. 6. Changing nature of R & D management. 7. Organising industrial r & d 8.forms of external r & d.
9. Managing scientific freedom. 10. Scientific freedom link with product innovation process. 11 .effect of R & D Investment on products. 12. Evaluation Criteria of R & D. 13.Importance of Innovation. 14. Differentiate between Invention and Innovation. 15. Types of Innovations. 16. Innovation as a Management process. 17. Organizations and Innovation. 18. Organisational Structure and Innovation. 19. Role of Individual in Innovation. 20. It Systems and their Impact on Innovation.
1.Operation management 2. Production life cycle 3. Process design 4. Batch processing 5. Aggregate planning 6. Maintenance management 7. Line balancing 8.Work study 9. Service management 10 Culture and innovation 11. Value creation through service 12. Materials management. 13. Value analysis 14. Material requirement planning. 15. Purchasing management. 16 Inventory management. 17. Safety stock. 18. Stores management. 19 Bin card. 20.capacity planning
FINANCIAL RISK MAMAGEMENT:
1.Define risk and scope of risk, Sources and types of risk.2.Risk Management Process, integrated approach to Corporate Risk Management.3.The concept and computation of Value at risk (VaR)stresses testing and back testing.4.VaR and CaR to make investment decisions.5. Non-Insurance methods of Risk Management.6.Asset-Liability Management (ALM).7.RBI guidelines in Asset-Liability Management.8.Capital Adequacy.9.concept of Derivatives and types of Derivatives.10.speculators, hedgers, arbitrageurs.11.features and pay-off profile of Forward contract.12.The role of Derivative securities to manage risk.13.Clearing house, margin requirements.14.Differences between forward contracts and futures contracts.15.Mechanics of Interest rate swaps.16.Types of Currency Swaps. Valuation of currency swaps.17.Pricing of Interest rate swaps at origination.18.call option, put option, American option and European option.19.The Binominal option pricing model (BOPM): assumptions.20.The Black & Scholes option pricing model (BSOPM): assumptions
1.Definition and characteristics of OD 2.Growth and relevance of OD 3.History of OD 4 Values, Assumptions and beliefs in OD 5. Difference between planned and unplanned change 6.Team and Team work. 7.Theories and Models of planned change. 8. Difference between transactional change and transformational change..9.Six box model in OD. 10 OD interventions. 11.Evaluation and institutionalizing. 12.Organizational process approaches. 13.Types of Team Interventions. 14.Negotiation technique. 15.Responsibility charting. 16.Diagnosis model 17.Quality circles. 18.Total quality management. 19. Strategic interventions. 20.Characteristics of organizational transformation.
1. Concept of compensation management. 2. 3-p compensation concept. 3. New trends in compensation management. 4. Non financial compensation systems. 5. Traditional pay systems and modern pay systems. 6. Incentive pay. 7. Seniority pay and longevity pay. 8. Merit pay linked with competitive strategy. 9. Process of building market competitive compensation system. 10. Internal equity through job analysis 11.Organizational pay structures. 12. Internal job structure with external pay rates. 13. Components of employee benefits. 14. Brief VEBA. 15. Importance of totally integrated employee benefit program. 16. Employee benefits and employee services. 17. International compensation and competitive strategies 18.Flexible work schedules.19.Executive compensation packages.20.stratagic issues and choice.
E- Business Assignment
1.What is E-Business.2.What are the E-Business Models.3. Define Internet, Intranet, Extranet.4.Define E-cash and E-wallets.5.Define Intellectual Property Rights.6.Mention Ethical and Taxation issues.7.How E-Mail Marketing works.8.Define Search Engine Positioning.9.M-Commerce Frame work.10.Compare E-Commerce and M-Commerce.11.Mention 5 uses of M-Commerce.12.List out the M-Commerce Applications.13.What is Wireless Communication System.14.Define Satellite Communication.15.Define terms GSM, CDMA, FDMA.16.Mention Mobile Communication Standards.17. Define Mobile Banking.18.Advantages and Disadvantages of Mobile Banking.19.Short notes on Mobile Ticketing Process.20.Define Mobile Computing.
1. Gold standard system. 2. Bretton wood system 3. Foreign exchange market 4.International financial system 5.Subsidiary bank 6.Offshore bank 7. Euro bonds 8.Global bonds 9.American depositary report 10.Balance of payments 11.Foreign bonds 12.Swaps 13. Option 14. Foreign direct investment 15.Forward market 16. Future market 17.Derivatives 18.Capital account convertibility 19Value added tax 20.Hedging.
1. Mathematical formulation of LPP 2. Nature and scope of OR 3.Managerial applications and limitations of OR 4.Simplex method 5.Optimality conditions 6. Degeneracy 7. Relation between primal and dual 8. Sensitivity analysis 9.Initial basic feasible solutions 10.Transportation 11. Assignment problem 12. Travelling sales man13. Matrix minima method 14.Hungarian method 15. Fulkerson’s method 16. Network fundamentals 17. Probablistic models 18. Resource analysis and allocation 19.Queuing theory and game theory 20. Saddle point
PROMOTION AND DISTRIBUTIO N MANAGEMENT
1. Marketing Communication.2. Integrated Marketing communication.3. Explain Planning process.4. Models of Marketing Communication. 5. Advertising. 6.what is Personnel Selling. 7. What is Sales Promotion 8? Interpersonal vs Mass Communication. 9. Product life Cycle. 10. Types of Advertising. 11. Public Relations and Publicity. 12. Personnel Selling Approaches. 13. Creative strategy development. 14. Media objectives. 15. Distribution. 16 Advantages of Newspaper Advertisement. 17. Product Market Analysis. 18. Word of Mouth Marketing. 19. Market Potential. 20. Demand Forecasting.
PRODUCT AND BRAND MANAGEMENT
1. Product Policy 2.Product Mix 3. Modification and deletion. 4. Brandin 5. Brand Positioning 6. Repositioning Strategies 7. Brand loyalty 8. Brand Equity. 9. Brand Management Practices. 10.New Product Development Strategy. 11. Theories of NPD 12. Generic Product Development Process. 13. Diversification Strategies. 14. Risk Return Analysis 15.Product Portfolio Analysis 16.Models of NPD 17. Growth Strategies 18. Test Marketing. 19.Product Launching. 20. Market Segmentation.
Tuesday, 9 October 2018
ARISTOTLE PG COLLEGE
MBA ISEMESTER ASSIGNMENT QUESTIONS
ACCOUNTING FOR MANAGEMENT
1.Separate entity concept 2.Accounting cycle 3. Indian Accounting standards 4.Objectives of Preparing trial balance 5. Distinguish between book keeping and Accounting 6.Tax Evation and tax Avoidance 7.Distinguish between capital and revenue expenditure 8.Common size Financial statement 9.Balance score card 10.State the reasons for Depreciation 11. Tax Planning 12. Suspence Account 13.LIFO Method of Inventory valuation 14.Limitations of ratio Analysis 15.Liquidity ratios 16.Common size income statement 17.Cash Operating Activities 18.Opportunity cost 19.Direct and Indirect cost 20.Managerial uses of break even Concepts
1.Business Communication and its Process. 2. Barriers to Communication. 3. Elements of Listening
4.Importance of feedback 5.Non verbal communication at Work Place. 6. Types of non verbal communication 7. Functions of non verbal communication 8. Negotiations. 9. Effective Presentations.
10.Effective presentation strategies. 11. Analyzing the Audience. 12.Appropriate Method of Speaking.13.Structure of Report Writing. 14.Types of Reports. 15.Business Letters. 16.Non Verbal Communication 17.Media Relations. 18.Crisis Communication 19.Investor Relations. 20.Government relations.
1.Define marketing. 2.Marketing mix. 3.Branding. 4.Packing. 5. Labeling. 6.Segmentation. 7.Micro Environment. 8.Macro Environment. 9.Green Marketing. 10.Classification of Products. 11.Global Marketing. 12.Positioning. 13.Demand Forecasting. 14.Sales Forecasting. 15.Customer Relationship .
16.Niche Marketing. 17.Target Marketing. 18.Brand Equity. 19.Core Concepts of Marketing. 20.Marketing Management Tasks.
BUSINESS LAW AND ETHIS
1. Define contract 2. Define offer 3. Define Contingent Contract 4. Agreement 6. Prospectors
7. Quorum 8. Proxy 9.types of meetings 10. AOA 11. MOA 12.District Forum 14 National Commission 15.Right of Consumer 16. Fair market wage 17. Arbitration 18. Corporate Social Responsibility 19. Business Ethic 20.. Qualification of Directors
MANAGEMENT AND ORGANISATION BEHAVIOUR
1. Line and Staff Organization 2. Principles of Scientific Management 3.Systems &Contingency approach 4.Hawthorne Experiments.5. Approaches to Decision making.6.Steps In Planning 7.Authority & Responsibility 8. Centralisation & Decentralization.9. MBTI Inventory 10..Process of Perception. 11. Kellys Personal Construct Theory 12.Content Theories of Motivation 13. Ransactional Analysis 14.Types of groups. 15. Behavioral approach. 16.Hersey & Blanchard Model 17.Organization Culture & Organization climate 18. Stress Management. 19.Management of change 20..Emerging Aspects of Organization Behavior.